A mini facelift is a much less invasive procedure than full facelift surgery, and involves manipulating the laxity of both the overlying skin and underlying facial tissue.
A mini facelift procedure aims to leave an improvement in the neck and lower face, helping create a more natural, fresh and youthful looking appearance. Mini facelifts differ from mini facelift techniques, which tend to be more skin redraping procedures, by addressing the laxity of the underlying facial tissues, known as the SMAS layer. The results of the mini facelift procedure are not permanent, but will typically last anywhere between five and ten years.
You could be a candidate for a mini facelift if you experience any of the following:
- You have lost facial skin elasticity
- You have excess skin, folds or wrinkles on your face
- Your skin has become thinner causing it to droop
- Your face has been over exposed to sun causing and of the above
- You have lost a lot of weight leaving excess skin
- Necklines and loose tissues are tightened
- Minimal swelling, bruising and scarring
- Less complications and fewer risks
- Quicker recovery
Every patient will have undergone a full consultation with Paul so that patients are made fully aware and comfortable before entering into any surgery.
The hospital where your operation is taking place will provide patients with full detailed written instructions on preparing for surgery.
Mini facelift surgery is performed under general anaesthesia meaning patients are not prohibited to eat or drink 6 hours prior to the operation.
The recovery process can be different depending on the patient.
However, most patients will usually:
- Need to stay in hospital for a couple of nights
- Have swelling and bruising for a couple of weeks prior to the surgery
- Be unable to exercise or undergo any strenuous activities for a couple of weeks prior to the surgery
- Have scars that will not mature for about six to twelve months
Price of a mini facelift Surgery in Bristol
Prices for a mini facelift surgery in Bristol start at £4813.00
*Prices may vary depending on the hospital you choose for your mini facelift surgery.